Hot Posts

6/recent/ticker-posts

Four years after the death of my wife, Big Story

Four years after the death of my wife, I came to my father-in-law's house. After dinner at night, the mother-in-law said,

Run away from the back of the house, Father. Otherwise, your father-in-law will kill you. Run away quietly without saying a word. Never come to our house again.
I stared in amazement.
I said
But why Mom? What is the benefit of killing my father? What have I done?
The mother-in-law did not respond to my words and left after pointing at something with her eyes. I sat quietly. Suddenly I felt the presence of someone behind me and I turned my head and saw that the boy who works in this house is standing 'Badal'. Badal's age will be 22/23 years. Worked in this house for about fifteen years. It was strange to see the eyes in his eyes. How do you know that those two eyes of Ba

Rikta is my deceased wife's name. Hearing my mother-in-law's words, I began to sweat. Meanwhile, Badal, the father-in-law's guard, looked at me and said,

- Call you uncle.

- Where?

- Kachari is sitting at home, you have something important to say. come with me

- If you go, I'm coming.

Badal did not go, he stood in front of me. I said in a slightly annoyed but scared voice.

- What happened, I did not ask you to go?

- I have to go with you. If you have work, finish it, then go.

- I will change clothes, and tell me how to do it in front of you?

- Why, are you a girl or am I a girl? What is the change problem in front of me? Uncle will bully me if I don't take you.

I can't find what to say now. I don't know if I should go or run away from Badal here. If I can do that, I will get a chance to escape, but if I go to the Kachari house, then there will be no chance.

Rikta and I got married secretly. Rikta used to study in Dhaka, that's where we met. Our love story is almost two years old. Then on a holiday, Rikta comes to visit her village home. When he came home, he came to know that Rikta's father had fixed her marriage. Rikta's father, Zulfikar Mridha, was elected chairman of the union twice in a row.

Rikta called me crying. I could not give him any solution. Because I didn't want a girl to run away from her parents. I couldn't imagine that my beloved person would become someone else for the rest of my life. I thought I would speak directly to Rikta's father. But before that Rikta told her father and he did not directly.

Rikta's number was off for a whole day and night. I did not know the full address of Rikta's house. But I knew the name of the district upazila and union. And since his father was the running chairman at that time, it is easy to find his house

normal

After leaving Dhaka and approaching the Padma River, a call came from an unknown number. Padma Bridge was not built then. All vehicles used to cross by ferry or launch.

I heard Rikta's voice while receiving the call. The gist of what Rikta said in a shaky and tearful voice was,

He is angry with his father. Rikta attempted suicide due to her father's insistence. Then he was admitted to a hospital in Khulna. Rikta recovered a little from one o'clock and ran away from the hospital. The number he called was his girlfriend's number. That girlfriend also studies together with Rikta. Rikta once went to their house in Khulna. The girl's name is Surma, Surma himself was at home in Khulna due to holidays. So Rikta went to Surmad's house and called me. "

After narrating the incident, Rikta told me,

- If you want to keep me with you for the rest of your life, then come and take me. And if you can live without me, tell me if you can live without me. Then I'll go back to the hospital.

Another male voice interrupted my thoughts.

- Badal Bhai, what is the chairman asking you to do? why don't you

Badal said to me in an annoyed voice,

- Hurry up. Uncle will be angry.

- I am charging the mobile phone.

- Well charge.

I looked and saw another person standing next to the cloud. I saw this man casting a net while fishing from the pond in the afternoon. I charged the mobile and started walking with them. What is on the forehead, first let's see what is happening. Moreover, since my father-in-law was the elected chairman here twice in a row. So he can't kill me if he wants to. No one in the society wants to lose his own respect.

I went and sat in front of Rikta's father, Zulfikar, the two-time former chairman of Mridha Atra Union. The clouds are standing behind me, but I can no longer see the man fishing with the net.

- Dad called me?

- Yes, have tea.

He looked at the cloud and said, "Give tea to my son-in-law."

Poison in the tea or not? They are not doing tricks to avoid liability in case of death.

Badal went to get tea. Rikta's father is carefully reading the papers placed in front of him. Rika's parents are both educated people. When my mother-in-law

Richter finished his honors when he was two years old.

That day I crossed the Padma River and came directly to Khulna. I came to Dhaka by train that night from Rikta's girlfriend's house in Khalishpur. After returning to Dhaka, I first called my friends and got married. I don't have a father, mother is newly married in Natore. The mother stays there, I just told her that I will get married. Mother prayed to Rikta on video call.

After marriage, Rikta said, we will not stay in Dhaka city anymore. Let's go to a new city and stay together. Dad will find us anyway if he is in Dhaka. After listening to Rikta, I looked at her helplessly. But after four days we packed everything and left for Natore. Mother arranged a job for me there.

Three days after arriving in Natore, the owner of the house we rented came to our room. Both Rikta and I understood that she had two big luggages in her hand and that luggage belonged to Rikta.

The landlord said to Rikta,

- Your father sent them, here is everything you used. He brought everything you loved. Hope you don't have any more trouble.

Before I could say anything Rikta said,

Post a Comment

0 Comments